Secretary of the Assembly, Ivana Arandjus she was born in 1978 in Cetinje. She graduated from the Faculty of Law, University of Belgrade in 2004. He takes over the position of the Secretary of the Municipal Assembly of Tivat from the position of a graduated lawyer in the company HTP “Mimoza” AD Tivat.
For the past 15 years, her professional engagement in HTP “Mimoza” includes performing tasks of drafting all types of contracts and monitoring their implementation, drafting acts related to all status changes of the company, representation before courts, arbitrations and state bodies, proposing and monitoring the company’s personnel policy.
Ivana Arandjus speaks English, French and Italian. She is married and the mother of three children, and lives and works in Tivat with her family.
- organizes the work and manages the service of the Assembly,
- takes care of performing professional and other tasks related to convening and holding sessions of the Assembly and its working bodies,
- takes care of the application of the provisions of the Statute, the Rules of Procedure of the Assembly and other acts which regulate the manner of work of the Assembly and its working bodies,
- monitors the implementation of decisions and other acts of the Assembly,
- is responsible for keeping minutes, transcripts and publishing decisions and other general acts of the Assembly and their distribution,
- assists the President of the Assembly in his work
- performs other tasks in accordance with this Statute and acts of the Assembly.